A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
10.13.2007
Dear Blog
Dear Blog,
I haven't forgotten about you. Don't be sad. I know that it has been almost 2 weeks since I have written in you, but I have been really busy. My parents and Erica and Dan came to visit me for Thanksgiving weekend. They got here on Thursday night and left Monday morning.
We spent our time gallivanting around Toronto in a uncomfortable mini van with my dad driving. I have a feeling he was meant for country roads.

On Friday we went to the CN
tower and to Casa Loma. Both of these places were very enjoyable. I had never been to Casa Loma, but exploring a castle was definitely fun.
On Saturday we journeyed to St. Jacob's farmers market. I feasted my eyes on many fresh fruits and vegetables, yummy pies and even some cows (can you feast your eyes on cows?). My mom was thrilled with the buggies that surround the area and made my dad stop so she could get a picture. Perhaps the highlight was the man who drove his horse and buggy to the Tim Horton's.

We went to Vineland on Sunday to visit Auntie Lynda, Uncle Dave and Nic. We spent some time walking around t
he crap er, craft sale. Nic and I were so desperate to buy something, but we found nothing that fit our fancy. It was really great to have my family around. Fun times eating and laughing and watching stuff.
They left Monday and I worked Tuesday to Friday (43 hours, in case you were counting.) I added some photos so you could see what we were up too.
Love,
Hillary
posted by Hillary @ 2:30 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooo.......you guys are so cute.........There is no way I could have left the market without a basket of those peppers - they are so pretty!! So glad that your family could come to you this THanksgiving. Those are moments to be treasured - seriously!!! Hope you are well.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for another great post! The pictures are pretty good considering the photographer, eh?
    Thanks for a great weekend, it was fun being together.
    Love mom

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    Great pics Hill. i love the peppers. and i love the fam. glad you had a nice thanksgiving. love you.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course I was meant for country roads. I might have to stop for farm machinery or herds of cows, but I can see WHY i'm stopped, not like the QEW or 401!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER