A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
9.04.2007
Smile...
Or stick out your tongue...
Or fall asleep...
posted by Hillary @ 12:49 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hillary... you are too funny! Was the outing so boring for M that he fell asleep? Thanks for the smile. Love mom

     
  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    well hillary, you sure take a great picture! mike needs some practice though! very nice to see your face. love you.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    i like you guys

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger ~Nanc. said…

    ummm... just wondering if Mike only ever wears stripped shirts!?!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger shareen said…

    craig never smiles normally in pictures either...he always pulls a funny face or sticks his tongue in my ear (eewww)...what's with that? I have to scold him into taking a nice picture and then I look all mean... :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER