| 7.13.2007 |
| 25 |
Today I turn 25. 25 feels old. My parents already had me when they were 25. Some of my friends are already done their masters at 25. 25 means 5 more years till 30. When I was 18, I was sure I would be married and have kids by 25. Even though I am 25, I still feel 13 some days. At least by now I have gotten used to my body. I don't hate my boobs anymore. You would think at 25 I would stop getting pimples, but they still rear their ugly head every once in awhile. 25 seems big, but I suppose it is just a number. And when I am 35, I probably will be wishing for 25. At 25, I still like my apples to be cut for me, my laundry to be done for me, my mom to buy me new things and for someone to pay my bills. Of course, at 25, I should be able to do all these things on my own. And I do, most of the time. I am just saying, because I am 25, doesn't mean I am completely an adult. I still need a little help every now and then. Today I am 25. |
posted by Hillary @ 1:47 PM  |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
very poetic hillary! yes, happy birthday! i agree, having an apple cut for you is one of the best things in life. won't that be great when we can cut apples for our kids? hope your day is great. i love you when you are 25, 35, 45, 55 and on and on. you are great.
-
Happy Birthday Hillary! There is a good chance that as long as I'm able I will do 'stuff' for you, including cutting you an apple. Wish I could today! I'm proud you of and all the stuff you do for yourself and for others! Love & miss you, mom
-
Hillary - i think you should write a book - i love how you write!
-
Hillary you are tremendous! That is the cutest entery... I can totally see your mom loving cutting up apples for you. Thats probably where you get all your generosity too. I love ya babe!!
-
Hey Hill...once again Happy Birthday! and I hope you had a blast at your cake-eating party! Love ya.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
very poetic hillary! yes, happy birthday! i agree, having an apple cut for you is one of the best things in life. won't that be great when we can cut apples for our kids? hope your day is great. i love you when you are 25, 35, 45, 55 and on and on. you are great.