| 6.18.2007 |
| Seven |
I know I know. It has been way to long since my last post. Any reader's still out there? I am a little behind, but I have been tagged and need to name 7 random things about me. So, here is goes...
#1 I used to think I hated green peas. I told my mom and dad that I didn't like them, and they never made me eat them. I remember making a big deal about it and saying "Oh, I hate peas." Just last week, while eating supper (including peas) with my mom and dad, I reminisced over the past of not liking peas. They told me that I just did it because Erica didn't like eggs and I needed something to not like. I laughed at this because it was true. I just didn't think that they knew about my master plan.
#2 I wear a diamond pendant necklace everyday. I never take it off. It was a gift from my parents for my 18th Birthday. My dad told me that a girl's first diamond should be from the man who loved you first.
#3 I do the exact same thing everyday in the shower. Wash my face, shampoo, rinse, apply conditioner, use body wash, shave underarms and rinse conditioner. I never change this order and don't even need to think about doing it.
#4 Even though I like being the center of attention, in new groups I think I am shy and get nervous when I have to introduce myself. I hate it when the leader asks to say something about yourself, because I always think that what I say will make me look like a loser.
#5 When I first moved to Toronto, I used to trip and fall quite often. Down stairs, up escalators, on a flat piece of sidewalk. I don't no what my problem is, but for a good year, both my ankles hurt.
#6 Give me a group of kids, and I have an uncanny ability to keep them entertained by making up a game, with rules and teams in a matter of moments. I can start explaining a game, having no idea what I am going to say next, and by the time I am done the kids are involved in a game. No joke.
#7 The center of my bellybutton smells. It smells bad, but I continue to check and see if it smells by sticking my finger in it and smelling it. It always smells the same way.
I am not tagging anyone because every one I know who has a blog has already been tagged. |
posted by Hillary @ 6:47 PM  |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
Wow...you shave under your arms everyday??????? That's dedication. Hey, have you tried the new Clinical Secret deodorant? Love it. The problem is that it's only available in the U.S. of A. So everytime one of my friends goes, they bring me back a bottle. I know, I'm weird.....but this is not an unusual topic for us to discuss.
-
Nice facts. I had to gag a little about the belly button. I just had a visual of you putting your finger in your button and smelling. Sorta gross :) I luv ya and hope things are going good...
-
i heard on oprah on one of her dr. oz shows where they answer embarassing questions and the like, that if there is a liquid or a smell that comes from your belly button, it might mean there is a cyst behind it and you should go to the doctor to get it checked. just and fyi for you.
I have the exact same routine in the shower everyday too. shampoo, rinse, conditioner, wash body, shave, rinse, complete. sometimes I get to the conditioner step and I am like, "did I even wash my hair yet?" because I am paying zero attention to my actions.
-
i agree with julie...do you shave under your pits every day???? that is dedication. i just don't care that much. i liked your seven things, especially the one about the kids and making up games. you have a true knack for that!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
Wow...you shave under your arms everyday??????? That's dedication. Hey, have you tried the new Clinical Secret deodorant? Love it. The problem is that it's only available in the U.S. of A. So everytime one of my friends goes, they bring me back a bottle. I know, I'm weird.....but this is not an unusual topic for us to discuss.