| 5.17.2007 |
| My Body Says No No No No |
I am still here. I thought I had allergies, but it is really a cold. Unfortunately, I have no time to stop and get better. I started working on Sunday (I love it by the way) and won't get a day off again till Tuesday. I am not complaining, just letting everybody know. I went to a Blue Jays game on Tuesday night. The person behind me spilt beer all over the back of me, and the kid that was sitting next to me. I hope his parent didn't smell him, because she might wonder why her 10 year old smells like alcohol. I didn't know that it was the long weekend this weekend. I thought I was supposed to look forward to things like that. For the next 3 days I am working overnights at my job. This might not be so exciting. I enjoy sleeping at night. At least it is only 3 nights and not 42. I can't wait till May 30, when I will fly to Lethbridge and be able to be with my family and have fun. |
posted by Hillary @ 10:45 AM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Hey Hill, I'm glad you like work, although it sounds like you feel like you are not having much fun other wise...But wow, your sister's wedding is really soon! Have fun with the night shifts, I am enjoying mine. Love ya!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
Hey Hill, I'm glad you like work, although it sounds like you feel like you are not having much fun other wise...But wow, your sister's wedding is really soon! Have fun with the night shifts, I am enjoying mine. Love ya!