A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
5.11.2007
My New Love
I have been pining for this beautiful machine for years, and now, thanks to the great gift I received from my parents, I am the proud owner of a
Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
.
It graces my kitchen counter top with its sleek design and innovative technology (67 point planetary mixing action).
4.7 Litres, 10 speed, 325 Watt Metallic Chrome Artisan Mixer.
It brings a smile to my face and a mixing ease I have never experienced before.
What more could a girl want?

posted by Hillary @ 12:21 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    You have to love that 67 point planetary mixing action.
    Did you make anything yet?
    Mom made me made KBC today. MADE me. It's baking up right now. I wish you could come over.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What the H is 67 point planetary mixing action?
    love Dad

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    i agree with unca ray..what the H is 67 point planetary mixing action?? sounds impressive! glad you're having fun with your new toy.

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger abbott said…

    so shiny! it's beautiful.

    Did you watch the office last night?!? It made me smile, especially the bit at the end with pam & jim.

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger Jen L said…

    A beautiful mixer. Now you won't get any wrist strains or sprains from mixing by hand. And think of all the love that will go into your baking now.

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been wanting one of those for decades . . .

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The plan is for me to get one of those when I finish my degree (Masters degree = Mixmaster). All I have to do now is decide on a colour...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER