A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
5.01.2007
Working Girl
After a bunch of interviews and trips to offices that I would rather not go to, I have landed myself a job. It is not my ideal job, but a job that will provide me with experience in the field and some sort of income. I got hired as a relief worker for the agency that my placement was at. They actually call us Child Therapists, which sounds much more professional that what I consider myself. This means that I am called in when the full time staff can't work or a shift isn't covered. I am not sure how many hours this will provide me with, but I am willing to take whatever shift they offer me, so it has potential. In fact, I have a shift scheduled for Friday, which is pretty exciting. So, it appears the job hunt is on the up and up. (I have always wanted to use the saying "on the up and up.")
posted by Hillary @ 10:08 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is great that you already have a shift! Yay!

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    YES HILLARY!! i am proud of you for taking a job that is not ideal. you will still do great!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER