A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
4.07.2007
Easter Thoughts
Sometimes music can speak to us in a way we never knew possible. This song by Sufjan Stevens just played on my computer and I was reminded of why we celebrate Easter. To remember what Jesus did for us, and how that act allows us to live as we do today: loved, accepted and free.

To Be Alone With You By Sufjan Stevens
I'd swim across lake Michigan
I'd sell my shoes
I'd give my body to be back again
In the rest of the room

To be alone with you
To be alone with you
To be alone with you
To be alone with you

You gave your body to the lonely
They took your clothes
You gave up a wife and a family
You gave your goals

To be alone with me
To be alone with me
To be alone with me
You went up on a tree

To be alone with me you went up on the tree
I'll never know the man who loved me
posted by Hillary @ 3:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER