A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
3.03.2007
A Few of My Favourite Things
Favourite Color: Pink
Favourite TV show: The Office. Or Grey's Anatomy. The both satisfy my need for thoughtful, humorous, dramatic entertainment
Favourite Song: I don't have one, but sometimes I wish I did.
Favourite Food: Pad Thai, Taco Salad, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Coffee
Favourite piece of clothing: Blue Jeans and running shoes
Favourite Book: A Fine Balance, Travelling Mercies, Wishful Thinking, Go Dog Go
Favourite Movie: Pieces of April, Millions, Little Miss Sunshine, Any Documentary
Favourite Place: Somewhere with someone I love.
Favourite Time of Year: When winter turns to spring and you can rid yourself of layers. When summer turns to fall and you can put on layers.
Favourite Time of the Day: Mornings when I am sitting at my table reading the paper and drinking coffee. OR dusk, when the sun is setting and the sky is that brilliant blue.
Favourite Cereal: Cranberry Almond Crunch
Favourite Ice Cream: Nestle used to make this birthday cake kind, and it was super yummy. But I also like any sort of cheesecake kind.
Favourite Gift given: I have 2. One being the diamond necklace I got from my parents for my 18th birthday. The other being my leather bag from Michael.
Favourite Chocolate bar: Wonderbar
Favourite Convenience: The Dollarama that is 1 minute from our apartment. Everything is $1!!!
Favourite Smell: Cookies baking or freshly cleaned clothes
Favourite Feeling: Being needed
Favourite Internet thingy: Blogs!

posted by Hillary @ 3:41 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I think I accidentally turned on fraud monitoring on mom and dad's computer, and it makes everything load was slower.
    Anyway, do you know a place where I can get stuff that is a dollar?

    Oh good times.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Awww I miss you Hillary!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    love the "favorite time of year" thing...very true! good list hills. you always have good blog ideas.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER