A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
2.14.2007
No Snow day...
But definitely snow! Finally Toronto has been hit with something that looks like winter. We have had the cold, but not the snow. Everything was slow going this morning, but now it is sunny and slushy. Tonight Micheal is coming over for fajitas and I will try and convince him to watch "Beauty and the Geek" with me, to which he will refuse because he hates reality TV. Sigh. Perhaps we can have our own show, where I am the beauty and he is the geek. I bet we would win, because even though I might appear all looks, I really have the brains too:)
posted by Hillary @ 4:04 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A boyfriend who won't watch reality tv? Sigh. My boyfriend won't watch anything with me. Oh, that's right - I don't have a boyfriend......so that's why I'm always watching tv by myself!

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I love Beauty and The Geek...and I am so happy about who won.
    Hope your evening was fun!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeap. Gorgeous and smart! What more could a guy ask for? Enjoy your snow!

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Nic. said…

    I also enjoyed Beauty and the Geek...what a great show! And about coming for the weekend...either weekend works for me, maybe i'll phone you so we can talk about it.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    were you happy with beauty and the geek end results?? i was!

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My roommate sucked me into watching Beauty and the Geek. Good times. I love how horrified the UberBlonde was when she found out her old housemates would be the ones to pick the winner. Ha!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER