| 1.06.2007 |
| In the T Dot |
I am back in Toronto. I had such a good time back home that coming back was not something that I really wanted to do. And now I am here. Missing my family and wondering what I should do with myself. The groceries are bought, I am unpacked, the oven top is cleaned, I miss Michael and wish I could start school so I would not be so lonely.
In other news, Lindsey and I organized our spice cupboard.
Before
After |
posted by Hillary @ 1:08 PM  |
|
| 7 Comments: |
-
Awww.. Hillary it was so nice to get to see you while you were home. Even if it was just for a good time, not a long time. But I'm also happy that I can comment on your posts. It's a nice way to stay in touch, that is, if people like me would start posting stuff.. Blargh. Oh well.. Hope things are going well in Toronto. When do classes start up again for you?
-
nice spices!! I miss you already Hill. It was so great to hang out with you and I love that the last thing we did was watch the Office. I already watched about 6 episodes today. haha. love ya!
-
Hillary,
Sorry I didn't get done to Lethbridge to see you. If it makes you feel any better I didn't get to see my grandparents either.. I hope I'll get to see you sometime in the future..
love ya, d
-
Hill, we miss you too! We're home from Brooks now, a good time but so short. And we missed you there too. Hope you are doing okay today, sorry that you have to be a little lonely, those days will disappear soon, I'm sure. Love Mom
-
Might I add - nice work on the organizing! xoxo mom
-
hey, I just left you a comment on your previous post...but then thought you might not look there...so check it out kay! I'm excited that you are a blogger as well!
-
i love organizing things! it always looks so much better after you are finished.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
Awww.. Hillary it was so nice to get to see you while you were home. Even if it was just for a good time, not a long time. But I'm also happy that I can comment on your posts. It's a nice way to stay in touch, that is, if people like me would start posting stuff.. Blargh. Oh well.. Hope things are going well in Toronto. When do classes start up again for you?