A beautiful day in Toronto- warm, sunny and nothing like what December should/could be like. I am not complaining. I went to a Christmas party for Camp. It is always enjoyable to get together with people you haven't seen in awhile. Good food (a potluck) and laughing. Of course, no post is complete without pictures!
I am trying to look seductive with my spatula, but it mostly just looks like I am licking the spatula. I made a really yummy Lemon Dessert that is absolutely wonderful, and a hit at the potluck. These are the girls that I have worked with for the past few summers, not all at once, but over the years. One more day in Toronto, and then back to Lethbridge. Bloggers, (or people who read this from Alberta) I would like to see you! I will be in Lethbridge from the 18th to the 1st. It would be great to see you and catch up. If you are going to be in Lethbridge and have some time, lets do coffee, or tea, or eggnog or beer, or whatever you want!
|
see you in less than 24 hours.