A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
11.12.2006
Lazy (not so lazy) Sunday
Last night I went to bed with full intentions of going to church in the morning. This morning was a whole other story. I slept in longer than normal and just decided that I wasn't going to church. I had a nice sunday doing things that I needed to do, but also just relaxed. My room mate and I went grocery shopping. I took some of your breakfast advice and bought bagels and cream cheese as well as some english muffins. Hopefully that will excite my breakfasts. We took out our recycling (which had been amassing since October 2, 2006). Newspapers and containers and cardboard
I also made muffins and cookies. I also had a friend over to watch a movie for a project we had to do. We watched "House of Sand and Fog." I am not sure what I think about it but it made me feel sad. In other news, yesterday was Michael's birthday. We went to a movie (The Prestige) and then for dinner. I gave him a down vest, which he already recieved from his sister that same morning. Then I remembered that I bought him a toque a while back and gave it to him, but once he put it on we quickly realized that it was not working for him. So, two gifts that did not work. What will I get him now? Back to the regular week. Wanting it to still be the weekend.
posted by Hillary @ 7:47 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    I can't sleep. And I meant to send Mike a Happy Birthday email, but I certainly didn't remember. So, here it is: Happy Birthday Mike!
    Nice work with the house cleaning. I meant to vaccuum today, but that is not a chore I enjoy, so I made cookies instead.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER