A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
9.30.2006
Here is a New Post.
A new post you say?
I wish I could fill you in on the exciting life I am living, but to be perfectly honest my life mostly consists of placement, work, school and riding the TTC. I can squeeze in the odd TV show (Amazing Race, Grey's Anatomy, CSI and The Office (watched at a later time)).
The highlight of this past week was buying hot dogs at the grocery store. I believe that this proves the point my life is not that exciting.
BUT I am looking forward to this upcoming week. Let me tell you why.
1. I do not have a quiz in sociology.
2. My Family is coming to visit!
3. I get a long weekend!
posted by Hillary @ 8:40 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    hot dog highlight eh? i'm always so tempted to bye one from a street vendor, but i never do, because it's a street vendor. only a few more days!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger shareen said…

    I figured I'd stop being such a blog-snoop and just come out in the open. So here I am! I'm really enjoying finding out what you're up to...and hey, hot dogs can be exciting. I'm making tacos for dinner tonight and you have no idea how stoked I was when I decided that's what I wanted to make...food is so wonderful. :)

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Hot dogs are exciting. I get excited about food. Especially when I cook for other people. Thats great that your family is coming down this weekend for thanksgiving. Gord and I are headed to Lethbridge. Both sets of families are there. It should be good, but probably a little cold. Take care!

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    smartie pants

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER