A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
8.07.2006
Hair Crisis
I am a mousse user. I enjoy the look it gives my hair, the wavy, yet controlled look that I can only achieve with hair mousse. I am picky about my mousse- Salon Selectives purple can is what I use. I am loyal to this, not only because it is cheap, but it does the best job at doing what it was made for. A few days ago I went into Shopper's Drug Mart and was dismayed to see that there was none on the shelf. I looked at all the bottles and thought I might be going crazy for not seeing it, but it was definitely not there. I assumed that this place was out of it. Today I went into another Shopper's and could not find it there either. Again I looked all over the shelves about 3 times. Finally I asked a worker and she said that they have stopped making hair products. Well, I just about had a mental breakdown in the store...What will I do without that mousse?? I had to buy a different brand. I don't have high hopes for it. I want my Salon Selectives purple can. If any of you see it on the shelf, please buy it and send it to me. I am desperate. Or maybe it is just Shopper's that isn't selling it, if you know anything about this please let me know!
posted by Hillary @ 9:02 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    as an employee of shoppers drug mart, i can only tell you that sometimes they disappoint. I will keep my eye out for it...I think Walmart still has it.

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Ahhhh crisis!!!! I hate it when they discontinue products you are so loyal too :)
    Got your phone call. thanks babe and sorry I missed it :(
    Love ya and talk to you soon

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    hillary, i understand about the desperate need of hair product. i'll keep my eyes open. Leah

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am totally feeling your pain. This has happened to me with a certain curl product, and I just wasn't sure how to deal with life without it anymore. But sometimes things like this are a blessing in disguise. There just might be an even better product out there waiting for you to discover it. Having said that, I will definitely look for your old mousse and see if I can find some in manitoba!!! love, julie

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    with all these people looking you will probably get loads of it and won't like it after you use 187 containers of it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER