A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
6.26.2006
I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. I had a full house this week with my friends from Germany. Simone and Hanns were here for the week and Tim and Suzi came to Toronto for the weekend. Lindsey was also around. I cannot express how grateful I was to have them here. It has been awhile (2 years) since we have all been together, but our time spent together as interns really set the foundation for the friendships we have now. I feel blessed- being able to feel loved and known and to be able to love and know others in return.

Our old Intern Director's son Liam
Hillary and Eli
Hanging out at Bill and Shelby's

Simone, Suzi, Tim
Hanns, Hillary, Suzi, Simone
Suzi, Simone, Hillary
Suzi and Tim
At the Harbourfront

posted by Hillary @ 8:33 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    awwww! aren't ya'll so pretty. Nice pics and I am so happy Hill that you have awesome friends. I think you are awesome!!!! Love Ya!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER