A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
6.17.2006
How does your garden grow?

Beautiful Petunias...
Before...
Today...
posted by Hillary @ 11:37 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hillary - the plants look lovely. You are doing a great job keeping them alive and well. Love and miss you, mom

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Woo! good work Hillary. Funny my plantar just arrived today filled with petunia's from my mommy. I guess I'll have to learn from the master to care for them.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hill! Congrats! The flowers look great, I miss our little home! But I am having a fantastic time. Love ya, Lindsey

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hill! Congrats! The flowers look great, I miss our little home! But I am having a fantastic time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER