A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
5.11.2006
Why I love being home...





posted by Hillary @ 3:45 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you make me laugh. i want some supper now.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That vietnamese food looks good. I'm guessing those burgers are made by your Dad. They look good as well.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Jessi said…

    hey missy, i just added you to me links!! woohoo, now i can check up on you all the time... so happy hillary has a blog. la la la!
    i may have had too much sun...

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hill - can your next blog be about regina (pronounce reh-gee-na) and showcase photos of angel food cake and salt water taffy??

    love you lots, thanks for coming! c

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hills...gotta love the food. what is going home without great food. it's all a part of being a duerksen. love you lots.

    Leah

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER