A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
5.08.2006
Home Sweet Home
Life seems to slow down to an abnormally slow pace once I am in Lethbridge, and I see nothing wrong with this, even though it does make me laugh a little. Today I had an eye appointment. I had to take the bus to and from. This involved managing my time very carefully, as buses here only run every 1/2 hour. After going to the appointment, I had to walk from there to my mom's work. This is 'downtown' Lethbridge on Monday morning at 10:00am. Please notice the lack of traffic/pedestrians/living things.


Besides the slowness of life I am thoroughly enjoying myself. Today I watched a movie and signed out some books from the library. I have also been playing with my new digital camera.

This is my sister and me. We used to fight a lot, and probably will at least once in my visit, but so far things have been great. She is really a cool girl, and it took me a long time to realize it. She is funny and smart and she doesn't put up with crap. She will put me in my place and tell me when I need to shut up. I love her. I wish she didn't need to work right now, so we could hang out, but then we would probably end up fighting, so perhaps it is better that she is working.


posted by Hillary @ 6:48 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like you are enjoying yourself at home and I am glad. The apartment feels empty without you!

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh hillary, you are a funny girl. right now i am talking a break from collecting data from the last 5 years. it's pretty boring. i think i'll come home tonight. i like that pic of us though. good one.
    love erica

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hill - where the heck is everyone???!!!??? Napanee is a small hick town and is even busier than that during the mornings of the week. Holy cow!! Wait, was that a cow I saw on the sidewalk? haha
    crystal

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER