A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
5.02.2006
I've Never...
I once said I would never have a blog. I also said I would never go to Bible school, and that I would never get a tattoo, and that I would never wear pink and red together, but I have done all of those things, so why not start a blog?
I have no idea if my life is exciting enough to be blogging about it, but I do have to say that I am a pretty hilarious person, and am pretty sure that I can come up with something exciting to talk about on this thing.
Fortunately, at this time in my life, I am able to relax and enjoy some time off before my summer job starts. School is over, and I can finally do the things I have longed to do for the past 8 months. Some of these things include sleeping in, visiting my friends, going back home, reading more books and enjoying the city without having to rush around.
So, here is to a new blog and a restful break...
posted by Hillary @ 11:32 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog title, I'd pay at least a dime personally.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen, sister. Here's to sleeping in, reading books and enjoying the T "dot" with friends!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hills, I'm glad you have started a blog, they really are addicting. And seeing as you are such a great story teller, I will look forward to reading about your adventures in Toronto. Love you lots. Leah

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see you got the links to work. The Weather Network???

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Hills, You are one of the greatest (and funniest) girls I know and you know I love you! Enjoy your break. lots of love, Auntie Rose

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi kiddo, well to think that I can and will learn about your adventures on this blog - can't wait, let the adventures begin! btw, see you in 3 sleeps. love mom

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER