A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
5.30.2006
Flowers
Hot Hot Hot. That is the weather here. Muggy and Smoggy. I had to laugh at the fact that there was a smog alert and the TTC was on strike, which means that even more smog is entering the atmosphere because people are driving and not taking public transit. But the strike is over now, so we don't need to worry about that anymore.
I planted some flowers on my balcony. This is somewhat of an experiment, mostly because I usually do not keep plants alive for very long, but I am loving them and nurturing them, so hopefully they will live. I am also trying to grow tomatoes. This is more experimental, and hopefully the damn pigeons won't do anything to them.
posted by Hillary @ 12:15 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job Hill. Your plants look good. Dad

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    you didn't kill your aloe.

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job with the plants Hill! You have beautified our little balcony.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER