A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
7.11.2006
Water Fun
Today we went to a spray park. This place is a little gem in the middle of our hot summer days, and everyone loves going there. Today was our first visit for the summer, and we had a blast. When it was time to go, a six year old boy came up to me, tapped me on the shoulder and said "Everyone is laughing at me because I was naked." I know it is not good to laugh at kids in their embarrassment, but I could hardly help myself.
There is a slight problem with this little park- there is no place to change! Well, this little guy was done with being wet, so he decided right then and there to take of his shirt and shorts. He was just standing there without anything on. Finally a leader came and put a towel around him. I hope he doesn't tell his mom...I am not sure how I would explain that to her.
posted by Hillary @ 7:17 PM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER