| 7.16.2006 |
| Once upon a time... |
This is Michael and Hillary. They have been dating 2 years. For Hillary's birthday and in celebration of being together for 2 years Hillary wanted a roots leather bag. Hillary wanted it really really badly. Michael knew this. Michael gave Hillary the bag! Hillary was very happy about this.
They both lived happily ever after, with Hillary being able to carry everything she ever needed around with her and look stylish at the same time.
Michael was happy Hillary was so happy and told her that he would always give her whatever she wanted.
The end.

Isn't it wonderful?
**disclaimer-Based on a true story- some parts are fictional. I am not this materialistic, but I really like this bag. |
posted by Hillary @ 4:56 PM  |
|
| 14 Comments: |
-
mmmm, very nice! not only the bag, but the girl and the boy in the picture too! love mom
-
Why is that boy standing so close to you? Dad
-
he had to stand that close in order for both of us to fit...don't worry, it was only for the picture.
-
WOOO! Happy Birthday baby! That is a nice bag. Good work Mike! I will call you this week. :)
-
Hill, when you don't want that anymore can I have it? Ok. Love Erica
-
that is a fantastic bag. I was looking at it in roots today in a chocolate brown and I wanted it too. Then I saw the price. You are a lucky gal hill. Happy Birthday!!
-
we have a problem with cabins stealing watermelons from other cabin's area's, but then I think that's not really my problem. And then I suggested that Matt just Sharpie on the cabin number/letter so they actually get the one they are supposed to. I would actually like to see your kids play that game...seriously.
-
what a nice boy to give a nice present. although when i started reading this post i thought for SURE it would be a big old diamond he was giving you! maybe next time. nice bag.
-
Hi Hills, Sorry I'm such a moron and totally forgot your birthday. I do have all the family birthday's written on the calendar, but I usually forget to look at the calendar. HB anyway, ok? Ya, nice boy, nice bag... auntie rose
-
I LOVE that bag and immediately following posting this comment, I will be going to the Roots site to see if I can afford one just like it. Seriously. You are one lucky girl (well, not just because of the bag!)
-
Hillary I miss you!!!!! Love ya babe
-
Holy moly, I'm gonna have to stick with the old black MEC!
-
-
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
mmmm, very nice! not only the bag, but the girl and the boy in the picture too! love mom