A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
9.17.2006
A Good Find
Today I went to Walmart. I usually do not go to Walmart. I don't enjoy giving my money to such a large, stupid corporation. BUT sometimes I just need to bite the bullet and go. I can not deny the fact that things are cheaper there...Especially things like shampoos and toothpaste. I needed to buy hair mousse and was shocked and surprised when I found my favorite purple Salon Selectives Hair Mousse on the shelf! I bought some. Perhaps they did not discontinue it, but WHY WHY WHY does the only place who sells it have to be Walmart??
posted by Hillary @ 5:46 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Hey Hillary! Do you even remember who I am?? I was looking at a friends blog one day, and you click on the friends links so see if you know someone, and a couple of links later, I found a 'hillary'! how are things going with you? These blogs are a neat tool to catch up with people who you haven't seen in a while. I hope all is well.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    hi hills! glad you found your mousse. they also sell it at Zellers, but not sure if that is any better than WalMart.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good work Hillary. You found some more hair product even if you did have to go to wallyworld. Can't wait to see you face to face soon. I love you, Mom

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger ~Nanc. said…

    Oh Hill I'm so glad this mystery has been solved... I feel like I've been on this journey with you since your last post about this product... and now it is found! So exciting! Now if only the same thing would happen with GAP Grass perfume... I've been searching for that stuff for about 7 years! Perhaps I should give it up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER