A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
9.02.2006
Feet
For those who know me, you perhaps know that I have some feet issues. Mostly just right foot issues. Plantar's warts..not just one or two, but quite a few. For years and years ( I am talking more than a decade) I have been ignoring/trying everything to get rid of them.
I have gotten them frozen off, cut out, duoplanted, duct taped, soaked in vinager, lasered and nothing has done anything to change the situation. This week I went to the doctor and decided I would try the nitro freezing technique again. To my surprise, and a wee bit of anger, the doctor told me I needed to come back every week to continue with the treatment in order for it to work. What the &^%#?? Why has no other doctor said this? Why did I not know this in all my years and attempts? What is wrong with the doctors for not telling me this? So, like a good girl I returned the next week, waited for 2 hours to see a doctor only to find out that the clinic had run out of nitro. Doctor says come back tomorrow. Ok Doc, I would love to spend another day waiting 2 hours to see you. Will this ever end??
posted by Hillary @ 6:05 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hillary - I hope the continuing saga with the bottom of your right foot does indeed have a grand finale! I'm rooting for you. Love Mom

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    PERSEVERE plantar wart friend. Persistance hopefully will pay off :O

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    not bloody likely, but good luck anyway!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER