| 11.01.2006 |
| Death Cab for Cutie |
I like going to concerts. I never used to, but I do now. On Monday Michael and I went to see Death Cab for Cutie. I enjoyed it a lot and wanted to go back for their second concert the next night. They even played my favorite song, which I didn't think they would because it is acoustic and not that concert like- but they did and it made me happy. The only thing that sucked was the couple in front of us who made out the whole time. I think they would have been better off using the money they paid for the concert to just get a room. I took pictures of the concert, mostly because everyone else was, but I am not sure why I bothered because it was too dark to actually get a good shot. I wonder if anyone else had luck, or were they just taking photos for the same reason I was. I will post a picture anyway. |
posted by Hillary @ 2:54 PM  |
|
| 5 Comments: |
-
I'm glad you had fun. And I am not at all jealous...well, maybe a little.
-
what are you talking about... that's a great picture! So artistic!
-
I was going to say the same thing as Nancy--that's a fantasitc picture! More concert shots should turn out that cool.
-
Hillary! I love your blog! it's fantastic. I'm so glad you found mine, and then I could find yours! I'm glad you are having fun going to concerts and things. Death Cab was in Calgary a while ago, but I didn't go because loud noises make me crazy. Just kidding, I just didn't go. You should check out Paige's blog. She's having fun going to school in Halifax. I think its halifax.chef-girl.net yes that is it, I just checked and it worked. Anyway, concerts is one of the reasons why living in a bigger city is cool. They have artsy things you can go to, and you can submerse yourself in all kinds of cultures. Not that concerts are culture. Oh I don't know. Anyway it is so great to be in contact with you.!
-
hill, i love your posts...even more I love how much you like to post and to look at other people's blogs. Oh...did i mention that you're a great roommate who makes delicious cookies?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
I'm glad you had fun. And I am not at all jealous...well, maybe a little.