A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
10.13.2006
Thanksgiving Weekend
This week has just flown by, and I always have good intentions to post something, but nothing ever happens with those intentions. But alas, I can update everyone who reads this (I know there are people out there who are reading at not letting me know, so a special 'hi' to all of those people.) My family came to visit on Thanksgiving weekend. It was my cousin's wedding and so not just my immediate family was here, but all my aunts and uncles too. It was great fun. I feel so blessed to have the family I have- of course, we all have our problems, but it was great to all be together and visit and laugh. The following are pictures of the fabulous weekend.
This is Me, Erica and Micheal, in the van driving to the Wedding.

The fall leaves were absolutely beautiful. This is in a vineyard, where we had a wiener roast. I think this might have been the highlight for me, even though the wedding was fun, this was just a surreal place.
This is my extended family. Lots of people are missing, but this is them.
Me, Erica, Mom and Dad
Me and My cousin Amy
This past week went very fast (thank goodness for long weekends). I have a busy week coming up, with assignments and life. Perhaps I will post something more thought provoking, but for now this is all that is going on here.
posted by Hillary @ 1:44 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for posting the family weekend pictures! It is great to see all of you good looking cousins. I was sorry to miss the fun - i"ll try not to miss the fun at Erica's wedding! Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger ~Nanc. said…

    Thanks for putting captions and explanations with your pictures!!

    Glad to see that boy from the bus window up close!

    Perhaps you should blog about him sometime!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good post Hill! It's nice to finally hear what is going on in your life! ha ha ha

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    My beautiful Hillary. Nice pictures and I am glad you had lots of family come and visit. I had a dream last night that my truck (which i don't have) was broken down in front of your parents house. So I went in to pay them a visit. You and Erica were both there so naturally i stayed for some coffee then went back out to fix the truck. So bizarre!!!!
    I love ya babe and I hope things are going well. I'l call you this week take care!
    Chryslyn

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger abbott said…

    hill, where did you get your black dress? from what I can see, it looks super cute. I need a black dress for sharon's wedding and I am not sure where to look.

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    Nicole, the dress is from RW & Co, and I found mine at Fairweather, so those would be two places to look. RW is a nice store - I think it's partly owned by Reitmans or something.
    Anyway, Hillary, please email me these pictures, and the one of us holding Jon, because I want to print them. (I actually don't want the one of the trees or of you and Amy).
    It's too bad we're back to short weekends.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger shareen said…

    It looks like such a great time...makes me miss my family. :)

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hills, thanks for posting the pics!! I hope I was doing something with my leg and the way I was standing!! You know....but I, at least, can stay upright!!! You are a great niece and I love you to bits. I was also happy to meet Micheal, can I call him Mike or does he prefer the longer version? love you more, auntie rose

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER