| 11.04.2006 |
| I forget it brother |
Saturday Night. Home made pizza. Room mates. 7 episodes of The Office. Seen for the 3rd time. Still as funny as the first time. I love Jim. |
posted by Hillary @ 10:57 PM  |
|
| 9 Comments: |
-
you really are a geek! I suspected...but now I know for sure
-
The office is the best show on tv right now. Its awesome. And Jim is the best.
-
I love JIM !!!! the Office is so awesome and I have seen all of the BBC and american so I really love it I miss you my beautiful friend. Have a great week and I love ya!
-
alright, i need to solve this once and for all. when is the office on? i have seen a couple downloaded episodes and have decided i need to start watching it too. i love your randomness. and i love you too!
-
Erica teach me how to download TV!! I need to watch some!!
-
Unfortunetly, the office is no longer on television, from what I can see. We download all of them. Nanc, search torrents. Get bitlord and then search for your tv shows. It is just that easy.
-
i used limewire to download grey's anatomy once. it worked pretty easy too....i don't understand what you are talking about hilly. what is torrents and bitlord? does this mean i am in the dark on the lastest and greatest the web has to offer?
-
pretty much you are in the dark. once mike explained it to me...how torrents worked, and maybe he will take the time to explain it here..but bitlord is like limewire, but better (apparently). Easier to get stuff off of. And just better.
-
Bit torrents are the way to go. For sure, first you need to download software- bit tornado is a good one. And then you need to find torrents -www.isohunt.com is a good place. So you would download the torrent, and then you would open the torrent using the program (bit tornado for example) and then the tv show, or music, or movie, would download to your computer. I saw Erica today at Shoppers. It was as random as this last sentence. But very nice.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
you really are a geek! I suspected...but now I know for sure