| 11.29.2006 |
| The Knitting Club |
| I joined the knitting club at my school. Actually, let me rephrase that. The school where I do my placement has a knitting club. I go with our clients to the knitting club. Try to imagine 10 boys, age 9-13, knitting. The amazing thing is, even with all their ADD and other issues, they really enjoy it and do well at it. Hopefully we will have 10 scarves by the end of the winter months. |
posted by Hillary @ 5:54 PM  |
|
| 7 Comments: |
-
Judging by my own custom made "hillary" scarf I'm sure you'll be the queen of the knitting club!
-
-
Sweet! I call a scarf!!!!
-
ps. Cranberry Almond Cruch IS where it's at. I'm loving it!
-
yes Erica i am soooo with you! Rock on Cranberry almond crunch!
-
Hey Hill, Just want you to know that I think you are cool and I love you! It was nice to spend the morning with you.
-
that is fabulous hill! all boys should know a craft.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
Judging by my own custom made "hillary" scarf I'm sure you'll be the queen of the knitting club!