| 11.26.2006 |
| Feels Like Spring |
It has been one week since my last post. I like to keep things relatively current, but I can not think of anything to post. So know that I am alive, not neglecting the blogging world and wishing that I could have a day off. Oh, and just for all you blog readers in the West, Toronto was +15 today. That is right...I wore a sweater and I wasn't even cold! Remind me again- what is the weather like for you??
|
posted by Hillary @ 9:35 PM  |
|
| 10 Comments: |
-
+15?! I'm so jealous. It's been snowing the last few days. Gently, but snowing nonetheless. And cold enough for me to have to plug my truck in. I call it "mitten cold" since I sometimes feel the need to wear mittens indoors. Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts!
-
Well normally I would be right there with you wearing a sweater around since I live on the west coast.
But today we are blanketted in fresh snow! I actually don't mind it. I got out the orange fur Wheaton swimming jacket (I know you know what I'm talking about) and wrapped your beautiful scarf around my head and went out for a Jesus walk. It reminded me of our beloved freezing cold Saskatchewan days!
-
This morning -22, -35 with wind chill. Cold enough to freeze the nuts off a bridge. dad
-
Freezing. I am freezing, and covered in snow.
-
trust dad. Calgary feels like -38. I'm not joking. That's what the weather network tells me anyway.
-
I will join you in laughing at the Westerners. ;) I wore my puffy vest over a light sweater, and had to take the vest off on my walk home because I was too warm. +10 at the end of November is a good thing.
-
*glares in an easternly direction*
-
I moved to the coast for warmer weather . . . but this is the most snow they've had in Vancouver in 20 years. I arrived just in time.
-
Victoria has no idea what to do with snow...it's really crazy actually, today is the first day this week the University has been open, the buses aren't running in "hilly" areas and there are cars abandoned everywhere. I guess that's what happens when there's two snowplows for an entire city. :)
-
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
+15?! I'm so jealous. It's been snowing the last few days. Gently, but snowing nonetheless. And cold enough for me to have to plug my truck in. I call it "mitten cold" since I sometimes feel the need to wear mittens indoors. Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts!