| 11.19.2006 |
| Items on a list |
1. I really like watching The Amazing Race, and am glad that the Cho brother's got eliminated because their loyalty to the 'six pack' was getting annoying. 2. I hate when I am walking to a street car stop and right before I get there one goes by and then another one doesn't come for another 15 minutes. 3. I love it when I can catch every form of transportation (streetcar, bus and subway) right when I get to the place, so I don't need to wait at all. 4. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I told the people below us to turn off their music. 5. I really really like coffee when I wake up. And lately we have been buying cream, which makes it even more enjoyable. 6. I love it when Michael picks good movies, but not when he picks movies that make me fall asleep. Mostly he picks good movies though. 7. Most of my planters warts are gone, which is somewhat surprising, because I haven't really done much about them. 8. I love the feeling of clean bedsheets. But I feel ripped off because I bought dryer sheets that smell really good, but don't make my clothes smell really good. What is up with that? 9. I usually go to bed before 10:00 pm. And I am not at all embarrassed by that. 10. Some days I wish time would go really fast, and other times I wish it would just stop. |
posted by Hillary @ 9:05 PM  |
|
| 11 Comments: |
-
-
I like you too!!! I loved the list what a great week and I miss you lots!!!! I am celebrating right now the fact you are not experiencing as many plantar's warts. For x-mas I would love to give you the gift of a foot free of them!!!
-
you can't give her a gift that is already part of her body. come on chrys...you know what i am excited for? a little after christmas craft time, maybe this year we can watch the office.
-
as for the nice clean laundry smell.. i discovered something great! at holt renfrew they have this perfume called 'Clean'. There are all sorts of scents in it, but the original one that smells like fresh laundry is the one that would be the best. and i only say holt because its not at the bay or sears.
-
hillary. i just tried to send you an email with two pictures in it. it said you were full. delete something.
-
I have heard that plantar's warts have a life cycle of 7 years. Maybe yours just died of old age, or maybe what I heard was just a bunch of crap!
-
Erica... you're going to overload her comment box too with all these multiple comments!
-
hey cutie! Thanks for the phone call. I tried calling earlier but the phone was busy :( Then i had coffee with DRAE. But I love ya and we'll talk soon.
-
i like you too hillary! that totally was going to be my comment and then i saw erica already said it.
-
hey hill..you should really update your blog more often. It would give me more to do when I get bored at work! Love ya!
-
Hillary!!! I have found you. And now I shall stalk you also. Well, okay, not stalk. But it's nice to be able to read about what you're doing. Take care, and drink extra coffee for me please.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
I like you.