A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
12.10.2006
Could I be Crafty??
Inspiration came upon me this afternoon and off I went to the Dollar Store (where EVERYTHING is a dollar). I bought 5 items and created this cool little decoration (almost completely from my own brain). Yes, I am quite proud of it.






In other news, I have one week left of placement/work/school and am counting down the days till the airplane ride to Alberta, where I will enjoy family, friends, good food and fun (the 4 F's of Christmas). I realize that Christmas is really about the birth of Jesus, but I can't think of an 'F' word to describe that. And I probably shouldn't put those two things together ('F' word and Jesus, but I mean a word that starts with 'F' that could work with family, friends, food and fun.)

posted by Hillary @ 6:03 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    nice job Hill.
    ps, please bring home your dress. the red one.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are really, really funny.

    Hopefully I'll see you in Lethbridge. I'll be there for a couple days.

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    i like your decoration hill! have a great time at home for C-mas. we will be looking forward to our annual christmas morning phone call.

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger ~Nanc. said…

    Wow... I'm so impressed!
    I remember that time in College when you wanted me to help you figure out a craft for you to do.
    I think you were jealous of your overly crafty sister.
    Didn't I say knitting... and now I get to wear that cool scarf. Even today it kept me safe from the wind and rain of the coast!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER