A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
12.27.2006
Snapshots of the Season
Here are some snapshots of our Christmas holiday so far. I realized that this will be the last Christmas with just Erica and me. Next year I will have a brother-in-law, which is very exciting, but the Holidays with just our Mom and Dad and sister are coming to an end. Regardless of that, we are having much fun and looking forward to Friday when Danny Boy arrives (Erica's Fiancee). I think I am the only one who calls him that.

This first photo is a Crossword found in the Calgary Hearld. If you know anything about me, you will know I love Crosswords.

Much to my surprise, this is what I woke up to this morning.

Erica and me making Fruit Kabobs for our parents cocktail party.

Another one of Erica and me in the car. I have to say this might be my favorite picture of us ever taken.

Yesterday we went to my Grandma's house for Christmas. This is my cousin Derick, with Erica and me and our new leather gloves from Grandma. They make me feel like a fancy lady. I have to add that I got a sewing machine for Christmas and am going to go and sew up a storm. Well, not a storm, but how about a Christmas Tree Skirt?
posted by Hillary @ 3:19 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger abbott said…

    I just have to ask - did you finish that huge crossword puzzle you found in the herald?

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Hillary said…

    I did not finish it, but we did pretty well with it. I have to say that it makes me dizzy to look at it.

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    way to go with leather gloves and a sewing machine! great pictures hill.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER