A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
12.30.2006
A 'normal' evening in Lethbridge
Some people may wonder what there is to do for fun in Lethbridge. Let me tell you that there is never an end of fun in this place. On Thursday I went to my good friend Chryslyn's for dinner. After dinner we (me, her and her two brothers) went to the Blood Donor Clinic to donate blood. I was pretty sure that I was not eligible to give blood because of my latest piercing, but upon arrival discovered that it was only 6 months to wait in between a piercing/tattoo and giving blood. So, I signed up. I bleed really slowly (I think I was dehydrated). Chryslyn thought Green Tea would help her, but it is a diuretic. After this little adventure we went back to her house and watched The Office. Indeed, it was an enjoyable evening in Lethbridge.
posted by Hillary @ 2:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Ohhhh Hill we lit up the town didn't we :)
    You are so brave to give all your blood especially with the Friesen clan!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER