A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
12.31.2006
I Walk Alone...
Erica and Dan, Mom and Dad, Hillary and Coca Cola


posted by Hillary @ 7:28 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    HILLARY!!!! You look great with Coca Cola!! I am looking so much forward to our Parisian breakfast tomorrow.!!! Talk to ya soon

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just out of curiousity, where are you going with your bottle of Coca-Cola? I've never thought of taking a 2 liter out for a walk when I am bored and lonely. I'll have to try it some time.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Hillary said…

    We were walking home from the grocery store!

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Come back now. We miss you. But also hope you are happy at your T.O. home.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Come back now. We miss you. But also hope you are happy at your T.O. home.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jarvis and Rhea said…

    Hillary,

    Just thought you should know that I love coca-cola....so you should be proud to be walking with it! Anyhow, how are you...it's been a long time. Are you going to be back to visit Lethbridge this summer? I'm moving home for work for the summer...so if you are coming there we should get together!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER