A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
2.13.2007
Sweet Tooth
Happy Valentines Day!
I made these for you, and I enjoyed them with you in mind.
I hope you have a happy day.
(And I hope, along with my clients at work, that it is a snow day because Toronto has a storm and it is snowing and the possibility is there. And how great would an extra day off be.)


posted by Hillary @ 9:16 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Hillary! Happy Valentines Day to you too. By the way I love the new layout.

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    I made EXACTLY the same cookies! I'll post a pic!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Nic. said…

    I really like your cookies...they look so yummy! And i miss you, can we please get together sometime soon?? I have my reading week next week, so maybe i can come for a visit one day...let me know your schedule.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER