A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
2.04.2007
I Love Free Things
Last night Mike and I went to a free concert at Nathan Philips Square, which is at Toronto's City Hall. Only in Canada do people stand in -18C to listen to music. But it was definitely worth it, because we got to see The New Pornographers. The music was great and they were especially entertaining. The crowd was enthusiastic and I have to say it was the most fun I have had at a concert. Maybe not the best concert, but by far the most fun, even if at the end when we walked away we couldn't feel our feet.
posted by Hillary @ 10:36 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Mel T said…

    ah! I love the New Pornographers! I would have totally gone out in the cold too.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Woo! Lucky lady to get frozen feet AND a free concert!!!!!
    WEll you and Mike look adorable especially you. I love ya girl and have a marvellous week.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yup. Canadians are totally cra-zay!You guys even LOOK really cold! But it sounds like a good time to me.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    i have no idea who this band is, but i am glad you had a fun time.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    nice work on the eval! Dad told me!
    I got my practicum in Lethbridge too! (only a week, but still worth being happy about!)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER