| 2.25.2007 |
| Shout out to my Lurkers! |
Jessica from Korea (Austrailia), Simone from Germany, Crystal from Toronto, Sara, my boyfriend's sister, and to all the other readers who do not wish to 'reveal' themselves. This post is for you. I am sure there are others out there who read this blog, but choose to not comment. I understand. I read other people's blogs and don't comment. BUT, if you do read this and I haven't heard from you in a long time, it would be pretty cool to hear from you. So, if you feel so inclined, leave a comment. I will make it easy. Tell me your favorite food. And, for all my faithful commenters, thanks for letting me know you are there. I know it is just a blog, but it is nice to know that people care about what I do. Disclaimer- This in no way is a ploy to make my comment number increase from 2 comments. I really do want to know who is out there.
|
posted by Hillary @ 4:34 PM  |
|
| 8 Comments: |
-
well, I wouldn't consider myself a lurker, maybe you would, I don't know. But I wanted to comment anyways. Really, I just wanted to express that my favourite food is #49 from the saigonese. Or is it #51? Maybe it's #51...no, I am pretty sure it's #49. I am going to stick with #49.....
-
Hill, I am not a lurker either, and am posting a comment only in the interest of making your number 2. Mine rarely passes that either, so don't worry about it. I need to go eat a muffin that mom made now. Love you.
-
I read pretty often...I like you!
-
hey Hilary! Michael is in the bathroom so I thought it would be a good idea to post now while Mao Zhe Dong isn't here. How are the crackers by the way!?!??! aren't they off the hook?!?...we don't have any havarti cheese right which sucks. Anywho, my favourite food would be oysters. I haven't actually eaten any yet but I know that if I did, they'd be my favourite! :) you need to come over soon ---Sarah (with an h)...selvanayagam
-
mmmmmm....nachos...or maybe peach-mango smoothies...or maybe reese peanut butter cup cookies...or maybe turkey dinner...
bah - favorite food? that's too hard...ask me an easy one!
-
I know I've commented before, but I'll stop by anyhow to tell you my favourite food. It's a hard thing to pin down, but I think I'm going to have to go with my steak/sweet chili sauce stirfry, with lots and lots of steam-fried noodles. Heaven. :)
-
Okay well there are the Nickel fav's and then fav's. Nickels - bbq pizza, beef on bun, all xmas baking Fav's- curry's, mom's mennonite food!
-
could it be?? my long lost hillary? i was checking out the latest on rhea's blog and saw your name on her contacts...what a lurker i am! i am so happy i came across your site...i have now finaly entered the world of blogging..be sure to come and visit me! it has been so great to get in re-touch with good friends. please leave me a little note and let me know how you're doing (after all, i think tomorrow will be a snow-day for you ;) much love, sarah
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
well, I wouldn't consider myself a lurker, maybe you would, I don't know. But I wanted to comment anyways. Really, I just wanted to express that my favourite food is #49 from the saigonese. Or is it #51? Maybe it's #51...no, I am pretty sure it's #49. I am going to stick with #49.....