A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
2.16.2007
Chunks of Ice and Slush
It is sunny here and the ice is melting. It is melting so much that a big chunk of it fell off a tree and hit me in the shoulder. Yesterday, I was walking down wet stairs and slipped. This great melt is causing me more problems than the snow itself.

In other news, I have these wonderful flowers to look at every day. So, even when the ice is falling and I am falling too, these can remind me of summer and warm weather. They are flowers that just make you happy. And the person who gave them to me makes me happy too.


posted by Hillary @ 3:23 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Hillary!!! Please don't fall and hurt yourself. Please wear a helmet while the ice is melting. Please tell Mike I am so excited he is coming to Alberta (more excited I am to see you but he dosen't have to know that). Please have a great weekend. Thanks for calling on Monday it was great talking to you.
    p.s. the flowere are prrretty

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger ~Nanc. said…

    Yes... I love gerbers! I have gotten roses and carnations lately and both just kind of make me go thanks... but not really THANK YOU!!!!!
    I think if I got gerbers I would say THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH... THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER