I spent the past weekend in Vineland with my cousin Nikki. She posted about our snow adventure on her blog, but I couldn't resist posting some of these funny pictures on mine as well. Even though I was only at their house for one night, I came back feeling very refreshed and ready for this next week (well, not really ready, but just better.) Upon my arrival to Vineland, Nic and I went to Auntie Lynda's place of work, a Seniors care home. Auntie Lynda recruited us to help her run an afternoon Valentine's Bingo Game. This game came equipped with a real, live BINGO ball thingy, where the balls popped out of a box-- all very professional. So, Nic and I were in charge of calling out the numbers to about 20 seniors. We had sore throats by the end of the afternoon from yelling out B12 or G36. We both thought we were reading them too quickly, but half way through the game, a lady yelled out "Dears, speed it up a bit." So, we called out numbers with more speed and louder volume. The whole event was quite entertaining and I really did enjoy myself. Auntie Lynda was appreciative and it gave us something to do. The old people liked us too, but really, who wouldn't?
 

 |
It is quite crazy that your weekend weather looked like this while mine looked like that!
Enjoy it though! Make a snow angel for me!