A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
3.01.2007
In like a lion...
Happy March! I am sitting at home and I look outside. I see snow. And LOTS of it. Then I think I see lightening. Wait. Is that thunder as well? How can it be snowing and lightening and thundering all at the same time?
This picture doesn't really do justice for the storm that is taking place outside my apartment. Be warned...Toronto is having a severe weather warning.
posted by Hillary @ 2:09 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    well that sure sucks. it was supposed to be in like a lamb here, but it's not so much. i guess we can expect as much with global warming and all.
    on the plus side, it's supposed to be 16 on saturday...

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Hillary said…

    Erica, you should win for quickest comment ever. I posted at 2:09 and you commented at 2:19. Talk about speedy

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    hillary - i also called my post "in like a lion" before even seeing yours! so it was just a coincidence. promise. we have tons of snow here too. we are going to do "major sledding" this weekend (in clarke's words). did i tell you my dad bought us a snowmobile? good times.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh ya, storm day here too. No school, although i still had to go and endure a staff meeting all afternoon when i thought I was getting a couple of hourse to try to catch up. Things that sound too good to be true usually are. (what shining words of wisdom coming from my keyboard this evening......)Party on!

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I noticed that as I was posting..by the way, I thought your post title was "I'm like a Lion" not "In.."
    Now it's all making sense

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Hey happy March to you darlin. I am with Erica on the whole I'm a lion thing. Thanks for claryfiying that. Crazy weather!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER