A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
3.28.2007
I will post about the weather, because there is not much else to say
Spring is here!
Or at least I think.
Why do I always post about the weather?
But seriously, since it has been sunny outside the population of Toronto has doubled.
Where were they all before the sun started shining again?
posted by Hillary @ 6:21 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful flowers! Thanks for bringing them home. Love ya.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    lovely pics hill. i love spring.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger sarah tiede said…

    hi hill...how are you, my dear? it looks like spring has sprung on your side of canada as well! the flowers are lovely and so are you...how is your "to do" list coming along??
    love, sarah

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hillary,

    I would have emailed you about this, but I've lost your address. My dad is retiring this year, and I'm trying to put together a scrapbook of student memories. You had him for English, right? Could you write up something on an index card and send it to Lethbridge? I can pick it up from your mom at the library. If your sister had him as a teacher, could you pass this on to her, too?

    Thanks!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER