A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
3.24.2007
What I am...
NOT doing:
I am not working on my entrance essay for university.
I am not cleaning my house.
I am not reading my textbook.

Doing:
I am watching episodes of Lost. (and I don't even watch Lost)
I am eating popcorn.
I am blogging/MSNing.
I am talking on the phone.
I am looking for anything to do but the things I am not doing.
posted by Hillary @ 6:35 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    Well, can't say I blame ya! I enjoyed some Office today for some of those same reasons. Except applying to university. And reading textbooks. :)

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooh lovely! if you're going to procrastinate the only way to do it is with a bowl of popcorn...yum!...

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and butter. lots of butter.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jen L said…

    I am glad that I am not the only one who procrastinates. This weekend it was season two episodes of Joan of Arcadia - but hey they are profound and make me cry but I did watch the whole season. Avoiding report cards is fun.

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    YES!! It sounds like what I want to be doing :~)

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    you always have fun blog ideas hillary. i miss you.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE Lost! The sister gave me season 2 on DVD for my birthday. I finished watching them all in less than a week. I'm very good at procrastinating too. *nods* The longer I can put something off, the better.

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    I am not reading a new post from you.
    What is wrong with this picture?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER