| 3.11.2007 |
| Sunday |
Today is Sunday. After church Micheal and I went to Big Fat Burrito. Yum Yum. We drank soda's and mine tasted like summer- an orange creamsicle on a sunny day. Micheal and I had a photo contest. The contest was who can be the most creative with the camera. Reader's, please vote. Photo #1 Photo #2 Tell me which one you liked better. Then we walked on Baldwin Street. I had never been down that street before. We came across this mural. Micheal pointed out that it is a meta mural because in the bottom is a man (Van Gogh) painting a picture of the picture. I love it.  |
posted by Hillary @ 6:12 PM  |
|
| 13 Comments: |
-
Oh, you guys are so cute. What a great way to spend Sunday afternoon. (I spent it with the fam. in Killarney......hadn't been since Christmas....) I'll vote for photo #2 (based on photo quality), but truly, there is nothing wrong with photo #1 either! Have a great week!
-
I'll have to agree with Jules on the photo - and because it's more colourful! Your Sunday was more fun than mine. I wish I could play with my boyfriend. I like the mural too....Man, now I am jealous to be in a more culturally creative centre. Calgary is just not that - well, maybe I just haven't sought it out. See you soon!
-
Boo-urns. Photo #1 is clearly superior and more creative. I'm laughing in photo #2 because of how superior my picture is.
Also Hillary, you mispelt my name wrong three times in this post. However because you can spell my last name I'll let it go.
-
How embarrassing! And the funny thing is I looked at that spelling and questioned it, but then let it go, thinking that I was just having one of those days. BUT, it appears that so far, my photo is more popular. So, I am better at photos, and you are better at spelling your own name.
-
LOL! I can't vote because that would show favouritism and a mom isn't to do that. (but #2 for sure!!!) You two are beautiful and I love you. See you soon Hiils, mom
-
I'd comment but I'm not supposed to comment. (#2).
-
Comments to both Hillary and Mike: Hill - you really did spell Michael wrong 3 times Mike - you have bad grammar! "mispelt my name wrong" I thought you were smart! Love Erica
-
I'm BACK!!!!
I must say that I also have a lot of trouble with that Micheal name too! I say you should just stick to Mike!
But I will say that I think photo #1 has a lot of artistic merrit and I'll vote for it... although I do love Mike's nice white teeth shinning through in the second one!
-
photo 1 is quite artistic, but photo 2 has a person in it, which i always find much more interesting. my vote is for #2.
-
lol@Erica's comment #2. I giggled.
My vote goes to picture #2, just because of the focus. #1 is awesome too. In fact it deserves a cupcake.
-
I don't think i will weigh in on the photo debate...just wanted to say I had fun at CPI today but spent the whole day thinking of you and missing you! Much Love
-
Hi! Hillary, this is Tammy, from LCI! I haven't seem you since LCI! I am so excited to see you are doing so well! I am happy too... I am working for BMO Bank of Montreal and loving it ... Seriously, though, email me sometime ... tammy.barber@uleth.ca ... that's right - I graduated with 2 degrees and am an alumna. I am cool! Yay me!
-
hill! i am so happy to see a few new pics of you and your very handsome man. and i was so thrilled to hear back from you...we really have a lot to catch up on. drop me an email when you get a chance (stiede@ualberta.ca) and we can have a 'less public' chat :) (not that i don't love you all...) i am thinking of ya today and hoping you can wear flip-flops in the big city soon.
love, sarah xx
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
Oh, you guys are so cute. What a great way to spend Sunday afternoon. (I spent it with the fam. in Killarney......hadn't been since Christmas....) I'll vote for photo #2 (based on photo quality), but truly, there is nothing wrong with photo #1 either! Have a great week!