A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
3.19.2007
1:00 Alberta Time
I know, I know, it has been more than a week and there is nothing new on the blog. But I am still alive and around.
Actually, I am in Alberta right now. Last weekend my mom and dad called asking if I would like to come home for my reading break. I quickly agreed and have been home since March 14. I am now spending some time in Calgary with Erica. It has been a great trip and I will write more when I have time to procrastinate (back in Toronto). I will be back tomorrow.
Also, in exactly 1 month from today I will be done school. Yippee!
posted by Hillary @ 2:57 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HILLARY!!!! We've been waiting anxiously for you to blog! (Yep..even Lindz) We miss you and we'll see you tomorrow. Much Love and Hugs & Kisses

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER