| 4.30.2007 |
| Apartment 505 |
Things are changing. I think I am OK with this, but it might take a little adjusting. Last night I went to sleep in the same room, but something was missing. To be more precise, half the room was missing! My lovely room mate Lindsey moved out. For the past three years 3 of us have lived happily in our downtown apartment. At times it was a bit squishy, and I yearned for my own room, but most of the time I was content. Every Thursday we would make a point of eating together, followed by the anticipated viewing of Grey's. These Thursdays were high and holy and we each made a point of keeping them open for Room mate date night. I am so blessed to have room mates that I like and love. We understood each other (most of the time) and were able to live very comfortably around each other. I am glad to say that I don't need to join the facebook group "Room mates from Hell." Over time, these girls became more like family and less like friends. I need them in my life. Lindsey and I will stay in this apartment until we get sick of paying more and then we may find a cheaper place, but for now, I need to get rearranging to fill the empty spaces in our once full bedroom.   |
posted by Hillary @ 10:45 AM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Hi Hillary - it must be sad to see your roomie go. i hope you can stay in touch! enjoy your new space in your room, i'm sure you will like it!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
Hi Hillary - it must be sad to see your roomie go. i hope you can stay in touch! enjoy your new space in your room, i'm sure you will like it!