| 4.09.2007 |
| Coincidences of Sorts |
During my free time/ procrastination I enjoy reading/lurking on other people's blogs. I came across a blog from a girl that I knew from my youth group/high school. Her name is Megan. I started reading her blog entries and came across this entry dated Wednesday April 4. I have to say I find this very interesting, because my entry for April 4 was this. So, I have some theories on this. First theory is that we are totally in sync with our thoughts and both came up with this original entry all on our own. Second theory is that we both subconsciously stole our idea from another place. Third, which just crossed my mind, is that Megan reads my blog and liked my idea so she made her own count. If this is true I am flattered.
Any other possibilities?
|
posted by Hillary @ 9:02 PM  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
i think your first theory is true. That you and megan are unknowingly linked and now that you have discovered it, the universe is going to spin out of control. What have you done to us hillary?!?!
ps. thanks for the encouragement
-
hi hill...thanks for the comment! i was thinking about you while we were in tofino...i remember how you were crazy about it in grade 12, and it truly is an amazing place. you'll just have come out here and enjoy it for yourself! miss you...hope to hear from you soon. love, sarah xxoo
-
that's crazy hills! i find it too strange to think that it's just a random entry that you both happened to have on the same day. weird. the world is a wild and wonderful place isn't it?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
i think your first theory is true. That you and megan are unknowingly linked and now that you have discovered it, the universe is going to spin out of control. What have you done to us hillary?!?!
ps. thanks for the encouragement