A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
4.20.2007
I did it!
The time has finally arrrived:

3 years
34 courses
23 textbooks
60 assignments
1570 hours of field placement

I am officially a Child and Youth Worker!
posted by Hillary @ 3:58 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Lung Lover said…

    Congratulations!!

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    WOOHOOO!!!!
    I am so proud of you Hill!
    When I get home I am going to do the same count.
    Here's to bittersweet endings, and even better beginnings!

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    NICE work babes!!!!
    You are now the expert i will refer to in all situations... I wish I was done my degree!! I will just live my life through you then :)

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woohoo!! Congratulations Hillary! You have discovered such an extremely important vocation that you are perfect for! If you need a job, let me know - I know plenty of children who need your help . . .

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, this is major cause for celebration and reflection on what you have actually accomplished. Sometimes I think back to my university days and do not know how I did it.....If we lived in close proximity, I would come and pick you up and we would go out for breakfast! (I choose breakfast because it's currently 8 am on Saturday morning and I am hungry....)As by way of explanation of why I am up at 8 on a Saturday - I rented a hot tub for Abbey's birthday party and it's so exciting that nobody wants to sleep in!!!! Good times ahead! This is turning into more of an email than a "comment".......Have a great day. Do something fabulous to celebrate your accomplishments!!!!

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congratulations hiLLary!!! (that's all i'm allowed to say)

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Nic. said…

    Woot Woot!! Yeah for being done...we definitely have to celebrate both being finished school. Congratulations!!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, good work girl! I am so very proud of you. Congratulations!
    Love Mom

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hill! I can't believe that you actually counted all that stuff! haha Were you that bored with no more work to do? I know I was...can you believe it? I was bored this weekend! haha I LOVE IT!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS, HILL!!!
    crys

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Jen L said…

    Congratulations Hillary!!! So now what are you going to do with all your newfound wisdom. I know a lot of kids who could use someone like you. You are going to be great.

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Yes Hillary! you are great!!!!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cONGRATULIONS hILLARY!!! wE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST JOBS AND THE BEST OF LIFE !! LOVEYOU AND WILL SEE YOU IN jUNE !! qUEEN EJ

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER