A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
6.03.2007
Home Happenings
Blogging at home seems somewhat silly, since the people who read my blog are the people at home, but for those of you who aren't here, I thought I would fill you in on the past week.

Wednesday; Michael and I flew to Calgary. Erica was there it greet us after our 3 hour 33 minute flight. The pilot told us this 3 times. Weird. I just realized all the 3's.

Thursday: Happy Birthday Dad. We ate steak, toured around Lethbridge and enjoyed the deck on the house.

Friday: I learned I should never bet anything when it comes to me winning a competition, because I never win. Chryslyn and Tavis and Michael and I went mini golfing and the girls ended up buying the ice cream. For the record, the game was awfully close.
Hillary- 65
Michael- 65
Chryslyn- 64
Tavis- 63

Saturday: Hello Waterton. An enjoyable day in the mountains. Wiener roast, a black bear and cubs and ice cream. What more could you want?

Sunday: Church, planning and preparing a lingerie shower for Erica and hopefully a nap in the sun. A good day, if I don't say so myself.
posted by Hillary @ 5:03 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hill, sounds like you guys are having fun! It was nice to read about what you are doing. Say hi to Mike for me and enjoy the rest of your trip!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    sounds great hillary. we are coming to you today!! see you tomorrow!

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger Chryslyn said…

    Its soooo good having you home!!!

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jen L said…

    I am slightly jealous of you. I too want to be at home (3 more weeks) and wish I could have gone to a Feist concert. Funny, she had no Trout Lake dates. Have a terrific time at home.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER