A Nickel for My ThoughtsA Nickel for My Thoughts
 
You would think that for someone who loves to be the center of attention, I would have started one of these a long time ago!
6.10.2007
The Wedding
The wedding was fabulous. I did not want to take my hair out at the end of the night because I loved it so much.
Erica was absolutely stunning, and made a beautiful bride. Dan was all right too.
It was great fun to see the families and eat yummy yummy food.
I was tired of hearing the question "When is it your turn?"
It is weird to think Erica is married now. It seems like just yesterday we were playing Barbies and I was bossing her around.
I will refain from posting pictures of Erica (I assume she will want to be the first), but here are some of the party...





posted by Hillary @ 6:25 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AWWW...you guys look great and it looks like you had a good time. And you got your little sister married off! Congrats!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    hillary. i had a great time. see you at the next snow meeting.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger abbott said…

    thanks for coming to calgary and for visiting. that was awesome :)

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You look fabulous! Sorry I missed you in Lethbridge. Maybe I'll take my next spontaneous trip to Toronto (that is, after Turkey).

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    i'm on the internet!
    check out www.jennroach.com

    love you!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Here I am

Name: Hillary
Location: Toronto
See my complete profile
Before
Way Before

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER